Beyond Birth…for you and your new baby
This is a brilliant little session for you to focus on:
- what your new baby needs
- what you need as a new parent
- what to expect from your new baby – sleep, feeding, attachment – to take you through the essentials for the early days and weeks as parents
- preparing your home for your new baby so you are more comfortable
- birth recovery – what to expect and what you may need during the first days and weeks
- coping strategies and self-care as a new parent
- support & services you can access if you need them
My aim is to prepare you with good information, practical skills and discussion so you have had the chance to think about what to expect from your new baby and from yourself as a new parent.
This session is based on first-hand experience and up-to-date research and it has been designed to focus on the reality of the first few days and weeks with your new baby.
It is accompanied by a toolkit of resources to use and read at home.
Beyond Birth | 2 hours| £60
With Janine Smith
A specialist in pregnancy & birth, early parenting and parent wellbeing
I have worked with parents since 2002 and, as a practitioner with professional training and experience, I am trusted to provide a balance of reliable knowledge, non-judgemental support and much needed reassurance.
My approach is not to tell you what to do – it is to listen, to provide you with the opportunity to ask questions, it is about providing ideas and information, helping you to formulate plans and to find what works for you and for your family.
The focus is on your wellbeing in pregnancy, for birth, as a parent and as you, the person behind the parent and I have created informal but effective small group and 1:1 sessions to benefit you.
Just get in touch with any queries…