1:1 Baby Sleep Session
This sleep support service has been carefully designed to support you when you are tired, out of ideas and maybe feeling like you are doing something wrong.
The aim of this sleep support is not to tell you what to do or to provide you with rigid routines but to provide support, information, ideas and a fresh perspective on your baby or child’s sleep.
Sessions are based on first-hand experience, from parent experiences and research. There isn’t a quick solution with sleep but this is your opportunity to talk through the sleep issues, your options and fresh ideas.
Your sleep support session will look at…
• your baby or child’s sleep – what they need and what can affect their sleep
• expectations v the reality
• coping strategies – what can help and what you might need
• safe sleeping
• your options and any ideas for more rest & sleep
• support & reassurance for you
Your sleep support session will include…
- session notes and information for you to refer to after the session
- a private Facebook group for ongoing support
Daytime, Evening & Weekend sessions are available so appointments can be arranged at a time to best suit you.
They can take place in my consulting space in North Shields or I can come to your home – if you live outside North Tyneside there may be an additional travel fee.
£40 | 90-minute session | With Janine Smith
A specialist in pregnancy, birth & early parening
Just get in touch with any queries and to arrange your sleep appointment.