Birth, Baby & Family is now providing a professional mentor & coaching service for parents – these 1:1 sessions aim to provide support, motivation and focus for people who are also parents, to focus on the personal challenges while also meeting your responsibilities as a parent.
This is about providing individualised sessions for the person behind the parent…
- for headspace
- for stress management
- for better life balance
- to develop coping strategies
- to work through parenting and family challenges
- to think through work challenges
- to focus on decision-making
- to focus on your dream
- finding focus and motivation
- to focus on you, to address the challenges and to boost your wellbeing
- for life and its many challenges
- as well as being the parent you want to be
Why do I work parents?
Being a parent can be an all-consuming gig with little time left to focus on you, your own wellbeing, ambition and the balancing act that your life may well involve.
These 1:1 sessions are about focusing on your needs, while also being mindful of how they fit in with meeting the needs of your family.
- Each session is about 90-minutes long and these can take place at my teaching space in North Shields, at your home, at work, in a café or on the phone – these are professional but informal sessions and you need to be comfortable so we can focus on you.
- You might just need a one-off session or regular sessions can also be arranged.
- These sessions are not about being told what to do and they are not counselling – they are about having the opportunity to offload, to focus on the challenges, to focus on what you want to achieve, to plan, to develop strategies and to be listened to. From that can come better communication, change and better balance.
- Daytime, evening and weekend appointments are available to work around your schedule.
I have worked with parents from expectant and new parents since 2002 and I trained as a coach in 2016 to be able to work with parents beyond the postnatal period.
As a mother of two, I am very aware of balancing family, work and me, along with the motherload, managing stress and keeping going so I can also be the parent I want to be. The juggling means that parents can be busy and under a lot of strain to keep everything going – this is why I work with parents to provide an extra level of support.
£45 for a 90-minute session | With Janine Smith
A specialist working with parents since 2002
Regular appointments can also be arranged…
Every 4-6 weeks | £40
Every 2-3 weeks | £35
Just get in touch to arrange your appointment…