Parents can now benefit from a professional mentor & coaching service – I have developed these 1:1 sessions to provide support, motivation and focus for people who are also parents – to focus on the varying personal challenges while also balancing your responsibilities as a parent.
This is about providing individualised sessions for the person behind the parent, to talk through and focus on the challenges affecting you…
- feeling overwhelmed and in need of some thinking space
- stress management
- better life balance
- effective coping strategies
- working through parenting and family challenges
- thinking through work challenges
- focus for decision-making
- focus on what your need
- needing clarity, focus and motivation
- to focus on you, to address the challenges and to boost your wellbeing
- for general life challenges
- being the parent you want to be
Why do I work parents?
Being a parent can be an all-consuming job with little time left to focus on you, your own wellbeing, ambitions and the balancing act that your life may well involve.
These 1:1 sessions are about focusing on your needs, while also being mindful of how they fit in with meeting the needs of your family.
- Each session is about 90-minutes long and these can take place at my teaching space in North Shields, at your home, at work, in a café or on the phone – these are professional but informal sessions and you need to be comfortable so we can focus on you.
- You might just need a one-off session or you may benefit from regular sessions.
- These sessions are not about being told what to do and they are not counselling – they are about having the opportunity to offload, to focus on your challenges, to manage stress, to focus on what you want to achieve, to plan, to develop strategies and to be listened to. From that can come better communication, change, better balance and less stress.
- Daytime, evening and weekend appointments are available to work around your schedule.
As a mother of two, I am very aware of balancing family, work and me, along with the motherload, managing stress and keeping going so I can also be the parent I want to be. The juggling means that parents can be busy and under a lot of strain to keep everything going – this is why I work with parents to provide an extra level of support.
£45 for a 90-minute session | With Janine Smith
A specialist working with parents since 2002
Regular appointments can also be arranged.
Just get in touch to arrange your appointment…