As my children have grown and I have experienced the parenting challenges of having older children as well as the personal challenges of being a woman with a family and a small business, I extended my training to be able to work with parents after maternity leave.
The 1:1 sessions are private sessions for you to focus:
parenting issues such as:
- bedtime & sleep
- child development & behaviour
- toilet training
- food & eating
- being a parent
- meeting the needs of more than one child
- issues relating to older children & teenagers
personal issues such as:
- juggling different demands & responsibilities
- anxiety & low mood
- finding focus & motivation
- stress management
- lacking confidence
- work/life balance
- having a chance to focus on you – the person behind the parent
This monthly session is just for mums – it’s about ongoing support, conversation, discussion, questions, coping strategies, tea and cake.
It is about easing any isolation and feeling supported as a mum and as a woman who could also be juggling different demands and responsibilities. This session is for any mum of a baby, toddler, older child or teenager.
If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to send me a message.
Janine | Birth, Baby & Family
Mum of three and a specialist in parent support